Welcome to Tanjore Painting

Hello and welcome to Tanjore Painting Blogspot. This is my first article on this blog, so I will start by introducing myself. My name is Amit, I am a programmer by profession. My hobbies include studying Indian culture, finding the less known facts about our nation, and to make a centralized repository where I can place all these information.

This blog is a small step for this aim. I hope to collect resources from the net and place it at a single combined place, so as to be used by me, and any one else who is interested. I hope that the journey for the Indian Culture will be successful, and I start it with my first initiative for Tanjore Paintings.


In case you need some more info, then post a comment on this blog. I will try my best to provide an answer to your issues.

Regards
Amit Beriwal

1 comment:

NoBody Is PERfect! said...

I have just started learning tanjore art. But wondering why it is not made popular."cost" cant be the reason for it in this 21st century world.

Post a Comment